I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
Whoop Whoop! A whole week of featuring other BADASS and Brilliant souls has passed and to wrap this inspirational spree up, excited to share my friend Tabitha Kelley with ya'll. Tabitha, hope it's OK I swiped this photo, it was too cute and really - I met you because of your incredible husband Ryan :) Tabitha and Ryan, my husband Ken and I were all in the same network marketing team (yay ASEA) a few years ago. We instantly connected and have had several opportunities to work and co-promote each others gifts and talents.
Super thrilled to share more of Tabitha's passion today. As a LUX CHIX client, I helped Tabitha with her online brand, crafting a fun and holistic logo for her company The Healthy Hippie Mama. Tabitha is as holistic as it gets and I love how outspoken she is about topics she's passionate about! She's an amazing mama of soon to be, four and is regularly updating her YouTube channel with tips and advice for the holistically inclined mothers. Tabitha, thanks for being a part of this series, you're one BADASS and Brilliant woman and you inspire me ever day. Keep Bee-ing You! Check out her work at www.TheHealthyHippieMama.com
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) My passion is creativity and inspiring others. I love using my imagination to create artwork, blog post, videos, and pretty much anything I can think of. When I use my creativity, I am always thinking of how my project can help to inspire and lift others up.
2) My love for creating is the ultimate expression of myself. I have been able to turn my creative personality into a profitable business. I have a YouTube channel and blog that is all about me and my thoughts on life. I have become an entrepreneur, thinking, building, and creating anything I want. I have followers who look up to me and have told me I inspire them into healthier more natural living. It is such a rewarding thing to see my passion become a reality.
2. Nicole chose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
Something I advocate for is natural birth, more specifically home birth. Having two home births myself (and planning my third) has been such an empowering experience for me. Most people treat labor and delivery as an emergency when really it is a natural physiological experience that should be celebrated. Many women who deliver in hospital are pressured into unneeded interventions that often lead to birth outcomes they didn't want or plan on. Birthing is a time of transformation for a mother and baby. It is an extraordinary experience and the essence of that experience is being lost. Birthing in the comfort of your home allows you to be in control, to be respected and cared for and to bring back childbirth to the natural process it is. It is life strengthening event and should be treated that way
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) I spend a lot of time in prayer and at church. Praying for what I want and need and leaving my worry with God gives me an unimaginable peace. Only recently have I let God into my heart and I have never experienced a greater feeling than I do now. My favorite way to pray is using a rosary. It allows me to really get into a deep meditation and release my fears.
2) My definition of confidence is having faith in yourself. Having no doubts in your abilities and always going forward despite the influence of others.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.