I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
I am grateful to feature my fellow author and friend, Raymond Wan. Raymond is also my personal acupuncturist, massage and Qigong instructor. I started experimenting with acupuncture for my health several years ago and really loved it. After connecting with Raymond earlier in 2015, I feel like a completely different person. Receiving his treatments, my body completely resets itself and responds extremely well to his techniques. Although acupuncture can be used for many different reasons, I've found it particularly helpful with stress relief and management, body and back pain, menstrual symptoms, hormone balance, improved sleep and digestion, detoxification and more.
I feel the results for days which is awesome. Getting to know Raymond personally, we've had many discussions about Qigong and I've loved being part of his guided meditations in group form. Qigong is an ancient Chinese health technique that integrates physical postures, breathing techniques and focused intention. The word Qigong (Chi Kung) is made up of the word: Qi, pronounced chee and is usually translated to mean the vital-energy that flows through all living things. Being aware of my breath and breathing has helped me to pause and take time away from my workload and reconnect with myself as a person and what's most important. Raymond and I will be conducting a co-author book signing on December 17th at his wellness center in West Michigan. Check out the details and RSVP here. Be sure to connect with him at his website if you're looking for THE BEST acupuncturist in West Michigan at: www.AltCareSolution.com
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) My passion is to do what I can to help others.
2) My passion to help others lead me to study alternative medicine and propelled me to the work I do today.
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
Healthcare is more than just taking pills to cover up symptoms of illness. The most effective way to reduce illness is to prevent the cause. I believe that people should understand, and learn about the traditional Chinese healing arts such as; Qigong, acupuncture, TuiNa, and should be part of the natural health prevention technique.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) Daily Qigong practice has helped me to heal myself, relax, and develop my inner peace.
2) In addition, the fundamentals of Qigong practice have helped me to build up confidence to face day to day challenges.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.