I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
Excited to feature Dr. Michael Kwast of iChiro Clinics in West Michigan. Dr. Mike and I connected in 2015 as he sponsored the first LUX CHIX conference. Since then, I've had the privilege of getting to know him more personally and professionally. He has a truly inspirational story and a passion for helping others heal through Chiropractic. Even though his responses are short and too the point, he is a wealth of information.
I know those that attended the OASIS retreat S.A.I.L (myself included) were blown away by his presentation. He challenged us ALL to live a life sprinkled with curiosity and to not sit idle and watch our lives float by when time is ticking and we have the opportunity to positively impact others we come in contact with. Thank you Dr. Mike for participating in the Bee BADASS and Brilliant Blog Series. Author of 7 Beliefs That Are Destroying Your Health, please take some time to connect with him at his website.
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) I am very passionate about helping people get healthy and stay well with chiropractic care. I was cured of migraine headaches as a child, after suffering for years taking medications that only masked how I felt. I wished I had found chiropractic sooner.
2. This experienced taught me to think for myself and spurred me on to my career as a Chiropractor today.
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
Overuse and misuse of medications. Masking is NOT fixing.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) Allow people to choose their path and hence their destination.
2) Confidence is knowing.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.