I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
Today I am featuring my friend Marc Specter! Marc and I also connected in 2016 through the monthly meetup mastermind I co-host, Young & Restless. He's been one of the greatest supporters of the group and grateful to say he stepped up to help plan the monthly events. Marc, thank you for your BADASS and Brilliant help!
Marc's passion for people struck me right away. He's one of the most caring, genuine people I've had the privilege of meeting and also dedicated to helping others dream big and accomplish their goals. Marc's journey from spending several years in the insurance industry to really going for it to launch his board game career is an inspiring story in itself. Our shared values in entrepreneurship and leadership extend in many areas of life and business. Thank you Marc for your continued support throughout this book launch, you've been such an uplifting encouragement. If you are a gaming fan, check out Unreal Estate.
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) My passion is people. There is nothing better than building a new connection or strengthening an existing one.
2) When I felt my former employer was disregarding people for the bottom line, it led me to leave the organization.
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
I think it's important to not replace human connection with technology.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) I recommend starting the day with exercise. Doing a light daily exercise regimen starts the day with a focus on my health, and provides a good foundation for healthy decision-making.
2) My definition of confidence is being willing to fail on your own. I've done things where I was afraid to fail on my own, and now I'm doing my publishing as a sole endeavor. I gather good people around to give me advice, but the final decision is my own and failure or success lands on my shoulders.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.