I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
Today I am grateful to feature New York Time bestselling Author, Ellen Rogin. Ellen and I connected earlier in 2015, introduced by mutual friends. I originally interviewed her for what was then, the "LUX CHIX Radio Show." I was so moved and inspired by Ellen's experience and message that I invited her to be a keynote speaker at the 2015, Create Your Successful Lifestyle Conference - the first LUX CHIX conference!
To my surprise and thankfulness, Ellen happily agreed to participate at that first event. To this day, I receive compliments from souls who were in attendance from what they learned from her presentation and how their lives and finances have been transformed. Ellen's easy to follow methods, tips and strategies help others "Picture Prosperity" and create the wealth that their family desires and deserves. Ellen, thank you so much for graciously taking the time to be a part of this series! Please check out America's Abundance Activist® at www.EllenRogin.com. For a special bonus, check out her TEDx Talk, The Surprising Way to Teach Your Kids to be Smart with Money here.
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) I’ve always been curious and so fascinated about how to use my mind as a tool for change and growth. Being in the traditional “left-brain” industry of financial planning (coming from an undergrad degree in economics and an MBA in accounting) it took me a while to realize I could combine my professional education and training with my deep knowing that what we think, feel and see in our mind’s eye directly impacts our results.
2) I’ve been able to combine the right and left brain approaches to create approaches to money and financial decisions that come with more ease and joy.
2. Nicole chose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
In the next twenty years, at least $25 trillion will be transferring into the control of women. This is a HUGE number! If you took 25 trillion dollar bills and laid them end-to-end you’d reach the sun and back 12 times! Now if just 10% of this money was used for positive change amazing things could happen. Every person on the planet could be fed, every child educated, research for renewable energy could increase 1000 fold. Not to mention the diseases that could be cured. To do this it will take people shifting from asking “Will I be okay?” to “How much can I give?” I’m committed to doing whatever it takes to help people use their money as a force for good in the world.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) I’ve cultivated a regular meditation practice during the past 12 years. Each and every day I sit in meditation for around 20 minutes, and sometimes twice a day. I attribute much of my business success to this practice. When my mind is calm I’m able to see opportunities, and listen to my own good intentions with greater clarity and excitement. I’ve also noticed that my family, team members and clients seem more at peace when I am.
2) Confidence is the belief you can do, be, and accomplish what is most important to you.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.