I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
I am extremely honored to feature my friend Elle Ingalls today in this blog series. I connected with Elle as a result of meeting her talented son, Hugh almost a year ago. After he and I exchanged information, he immediately said, "you need to meet my mom!" He was so right and very grateful he connected the two of us for many reasons.
Elle is an incredibly inspiring soul who has developed a revolutionary method called Pressure Free, a simple technique that helps individuals not trigger stress hormones in their body. The benefits of Elle's remarkable work affect so many systems in the body and professional performance, it's beyond eye-opening.
Feel so fortunate she was a speaker at two of the OASIS 2016 retreats, I know everyone involved learned so much in the brief time she was able to share with us. Elle, thank you for taking time to share your wisdom with us today, please take a few minutes to connect with her through her website: www.ElleIngalls.com
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) My passion is to help people reduce stress, anger and anxiety with my simple Pressure-Free method so that they can improve their health, their relationships, their performance and experience their true potential.
2) Starting my coaching business in 2010 has forced me to create, market, become tech savvy and think for myself in ways I never imagined. I can even edit videos in Final Cut!
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
I would like to help others be more aware of fine particle pollution from the exhaust of vehicles, lawn mowers, leaf blowers and other machines. Our lungs were never meant to handle that kind of pollution, so I have campaigned to stop idling in front of schools over the years. Idling with small children in the car is particularly dangerous. If exhaust was colored, say a deep purple, I think we might all take notice!
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) Using my Pressure-Free method, and stopping the release of stress hormones has created such a sense of exhilarating peace in me!
2) I define confidence as a deeply centered feeling of purpose and mission that radiates out and draws others in.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.