I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
So at one point or another, you've probably heard me talk about Dave Sanderson in conjunction with this book launch and for good reason, he penned the forward to my new book, Bee BADASS and Brilliant! Dave and I connected in Las Vegas in 2013 at the very first professional development conference I attended as he was one of the keynote speakers at the event. As you read in the book, Dave and I kept up a relationship over the past few years, interviewing each other for different things and talking about collaborating on events in the future.
As Dave is one of the inspirational survivors from flight 1549, the Miracle on the Hudson, and knowing how this experience transformed his life towards the work he is doing today, it seemed like a natural fit to have him be a part of the book. Dave, thank you for all of your continued support over the past few years and for ALWAYS responding to my emails and inquiries right away. I've appreciated your professionalism and willingness to help. Your determination, leadership and passion to motivate others to live the life they were born to lead is empowering. Look forward to continuing to collaborate in the future, I know there will be many GREAT opportunities to come. Please connect with Dave at his website and order a copy of his book, Moments Matter! www.DaveSandersonspeaks.com
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) My passion is helping people understand how by managing their state of mind they can accomplish anything they desire.
2) When I learned the strategies on managing my state enabled me to be in the appropriate state for the moment.
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
One of my passions is to help the under-developed countries in the world, primarily Haiti, have access to clean water.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) One practice I recommend to people to be in “Inner peace” is to thank your Creator every day for the opportunities you have been given.
2) My definition of Confidence is: having the humility to prepare so you have confidence when you face your “personal plane crash” in life.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.