I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
I am honored to feature the lovely Chloë Rain today in the Bee BADASS and Brilliant Blog Series. Chloë and I connected a few years ago through mutual online holistic circles. When I hosted the LUX CHIX radio show, she was also a special guest! I've been enamored with Chloë's creativity and ingenuity in her brand. She's such an incredibly giving and loving soul with incredible gifts she shares through the brand "Explore Deeply." Her insights help others dive deep and into the art of living your life purpose.
From her luxurious retreats and events, to her inspirational emails (which I always love receiving) and her coaching services, Chloë knows a thing or two about helping others. She shines a light on why you're alive and brings clarity around what you came here to do. Girl, I am so grateful to you and the continued support you've shown me over the years, especially an email you sent to me a while back with oodles of resources. Thank you for taking the time to encourage and inspire not only me, but so many others around the world! <3
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) My passion is soul expression, that each of us has something remarkable and needed to offer to this world. We can spend the majority of our lives, searching for the answer "out there somewhere", thinking one day we will finally "find it!" and everything will be different. But that's not where the answer lies, the healing and the love, and the peace you are seeking lies within, and at some place and time, you have to become still enough to go there in order to find what it is you are looking for.
2) When the intensity of my internal thirst for meaning and longing for purpose became greater than my fear of the unknown, that is when I came to know presence of the Divine in my life, and in all things. Now more than ever, I am committed to walk my path with greater integrity. As a light bringer, a truth seer, a woman, and a leader.
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
Humanity is very divided right now. It is our individual responsibility to help heal the divide by healing ourselves first; by listening to the soft voice within you that is calling you to your own inner awakening so that you may align with your highest good — then by holding space for and guiding others to come into alignment with their true self and purpose for being in the world. By learning to open our hearts with love and forgiveness, and expand our own consciousness, we contribute to the greater expansion of consciousness as a whole, exponentially. This is my life's work. My calling. My art. My offering to the world.
I know that within each one of us is an important piece of the great mystery, I know that each of us are here to contribute something magnificent to this earth and I know that only you can offer your piece. Only in coming together, in desiring to understand the other, with compassion for the other's pain, will we begin to understand and see the greater good that lies ahead for us, and the world. If you are suffering, reach out, ask for help, don't isolate, connect, and find the courage to do what you came here to do. What the world needs now is your most magnificent self.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) Learning how to cultivate the qualities within us that we want to see and experience in the gutter world, so that we may radiate this out into the world, is the key to making an impact on the issues that . The practice of Metta can be a good place to start. There are many forms of this type of practice, the fundamentals are to ground your energy focus and attention in your body in the present moment and then to open up to your highest guidance. The key is not to make something happen, but to make welcome that which is trying to emerge from with in you. I believe that its not so much confidence that we are seeking or what is needed but a deep knowing and sense of self. When we cultivate a relationship with our inner world that helps to guide us through life’s ups and downs, that is when we have a deep sense that the Universe is rigged in our favor and everything is helping us open to our true self and greatest good.
2) You can stop seeking your life purpose now. You won’t be able to find it, out there. Your passion lives within you, you could not have lost it unless you ripped it from your own DNA strands. You are born with your own unique passions, life map, and reason for living, no one else has this information. It does not exist out there. The answer could not possibly exist out there or be separate from ourselves. The only way we lose our way, and lose our passion, is when we silence it, cover it up, or don’t give it voice, don’t trust it, or think that our own internal guidance is “lying to us” or leading us astray. In that sense, we can only ever make one “mistake” and that is to not to trust ourselves, our own wisdom, and that the Universe doesn’t have our back.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.