I'd love your help to reach best-seller status!
Mark your calendar for December 8 and visit www.BeeBADASSandBrilliant.com
to purchase the kindle version for only $1.99 just in time for the holidays!
What's this blog series all about? Let me satiate your curiosity :) I decided as part of my book launch campaign to feature 28 holistic souls - 1 every day leading up to my 28th birthday on December 8th, which is also the official Amazon.com launch date.
My sweet friend Bumi and I connected online in 2015. Sharing our graphic design backgrounds we bonded over diverse topics such as art, music, design, relationships and more. Bumi is such an inspirational soul and has gone out of her way numerous times just to send me messages of love and encouragement. She is so beautiful inside and out, incredibly thoughtful and takes the time to ask how you really are, to the depths of your soul.
Bumi is multi-talented and has recently been traveling the world for her amazing DJ work. She journey's across the United States for fashion shows and incredible events. I only hope someday our paths will align and we'll be able to connect in person. Thank you Bumi for sharing your wisdom with us, love that you shared a quote from Marianne Williamson, she's one of my favorites! If you'd like to help Bumi in her journey's, she looks for those who are aligned with a love of music, art and connection to support her tours as sponsors in exchange for social media promotion, check out this link.
1. Nicole's definition of BADASS and Brilliant encompass: passion and thinking for yourself. First, what is your passion? Second, can you share one example of how your passion has guided you to think for yourself?
1) I am a mystic creative intuitive soul who is cultivated by many passions. My passion for music has kept this life interesting and triggers a profound rewarding experience. I have produced music for years but Djing has opened many doors. This year alone amplifying expos, major conferences and fashion events with solid EDM originals and experimental remixes while seizing a unique applause from industry coordinators and attendees has really pushed my mind to that “next level” thinking. Without music I can not breathe.
2) By following my passion, I have been able to embrace the inner evolution in my being that takes me beyond the realm of logic to the conscious understanding that I am a piece of life. It is through excitement, courage and determination that I am able to shape this landscape of my mind and do what feels possible to me. And it is possible with inevitability at your door step.
2. Nicole choose to highlight the dwindling honeybee population and its affects on the aspect of global agriculture and human existence. No bees, no food. No food, well? You get the picture. What's one holistic cause you would like to bring more awareness to?
I believe in love and spreading healing energy to the world using our divine gifts. Mindfulness and self care is the first step in this process. By pouring into ourselves daily only then are we able to allow others to sip from our saucer and breathe life into our communities, the political and cultural institutions, into the world as a collective. It's living the holistic life. One I have begun taking a more serious step towards.
3. Nicole suggests in order to create success on your terms, one must develop two fundamental skill-sets: inner peace and confidence. What technique or practice do you recommend to develop inner peace? Lastly, what's your definition of confidence?
1) Meditation has fueled this course and has been a spiritual awakening for me over the past year. The mind and cosmic connection is phenomenal. Clarity and inner peace are some of its benefits. Imagine the more positive effects we can have on this world and drowning out all dark forces if we are all aligned together in achieving such wholeness. We gain a new perspective on taking care of our health, healing our relationships, caring for our environments and showing love for all human kind.
In the words of an empowering woman we all know today, "We must each mature into a deeper understanding of our lives and why we're living them, for such understanding is the womb out of which will come new life for our culture as a whole." Marianne Williamson
2) Smiling. I believe we must have overwhelming courage and an unprecedented will to lead our own lives. That's confidence! Which is trusting and believing in yourself.
So grateful to feature 28 other BADASS and Brilliant souls!
If you'd like to read more inspiring stories, visit: www.BeeBADASSAndBrilliant.com Bee the first 100 to pre-order my new book between November 11 to December 7 and receive an autographed bookmark along with your copy! Pre-order shipping will take place on the official Amazon.com launch date, December 8. Local book signings, radio and podcast interview schedule can be found at the website link above.